Welcome!

Here's our family blog.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged.

Got tagged by Linda Butler. YAY! Or something. Anyway here it goes.

The Rules:

1. Each player/person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of of your post don't forget to tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave leave them a comment to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

My 8 random facts:

1. One of my deepest desires is to be in a fantasy movie in a setting not unlike 'Dungeons and Dragons' and play either a Bard or Roguish character.
2. I've always wanted to write a book; however the subject keeps changing.
3. I dislike people who mooch off of government assistance and then complain about being poor when they are too lazy to work full time jobs.
4. I love popping Jeff's pimples.
5. I'm obsessive about photo-shopping blemishes and whitening teeth in pictures. I love doing stuff in Photoshop altogether and will look up tutorials on new things when I'm bored.
6. I hope to get my Driver's License someday.
7. I enjoy scrapbooking.
8. I love sleeping, but I hate going to bed.

I tag:

No one because the people who I have contact with on here have already been tagged. So the cycle or at least my part ends here. Ending internet spam FTW!

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

hey I am going privarte with my blog due to having one of my friends blog get a creepy comment so email me your email address so I can add you. Thanks alot