Welcome!

Here's our family blog.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

States We've Visited

And when I mean we, I've mean me and Jeff.  And I'm not talking about Airport layovers!  I figured since we leave for our trip two weeks from tomorrow, I'd create a 'before' map.  And of course, I'll create one after we get home from our trip!


visited 5 states (10%)
Create your own visited map of The United States


Obviously, we've both been in Utah.. which is the state we live in.  We've been to Nevada together, since we've gone to a Collective Soul concert in Wendover.  We've also been to Virginia together twice, and while we were there for the first time together, we went to Maryland in the car -and sat at the border going into VA to get some pictures- and then we went to this awesome Mexican restaurant in North Carolina.  So.. yeah.  We're obviously going to be going through more together as a family!


It's gonna be fun, I can't wait!

No comments: