Welcome!

Here's our family blog.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag from Linda!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure, because I like to make it an artform.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial; I don't know how much real ones cost, but after a few years, the artifical one pays for itself.

3. When do you put up the tree? I put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but it went without ornaments for about a week.

4. When do you take the tree down? I'm honestly not sure when I plan on taking it down.  Probably sometime in the first week of January.

5. Do you like eggnog? As a kid, I hated it.  I haven't had it as an adult so, that's still up in the air.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My jewelry box when I was eight years old.  I still have it and use it!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jeff, because he makes the money and I don't go shopping without him.  NOT THIS YEAR!  I bought his gift online!

8. Easiest person to buy for? ME!  Haha, just kidding; I'm really not sure, probably Zoe.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?  No, since we don't have the room or shelving to place it on, but I plan on cutting one out with my cricut and hanging that on the wall.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm honestly too lazy to do either one.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A cheesy mug with hot chocolate.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.  "You'll put your eye out kid!" gotta love the leg lamp too.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started about a week before Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't regift.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food.  I'm not set on any special "Christmas only" foods.

16. Lights on the tree? White, I'm not a fan of multicolored trees.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'm a stay at home person, but my dad wanted to fly us out for Christmas to see him in Virginia.. um no, not with the girls being this little!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Rudolph and that's about it.  Sad isn't it?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a tree topper that's not an angel, nor is it a star.. more like a burst or something.  Hard to describe but very pretty.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It's COLD.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is done in soft gold, ivory, pink and white ornaments with a matching tree topper and a gold skirt.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey with all of the fixings.  Why is Thanksgiving dinner exactly like Christmas dinner anyway?

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got my Christmas present; a Cricut Expression machine; but a few more cartridges wouldn't be minded.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I dunno, the only person who reads my blog is the one that sent it to me. LOL.

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

Thanks WAMBER for doing this for me!! You are awesome. Plus I learned alot about you:) Hope all is well with you and your family