Welcome!

Here's our family blog.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

I took some pictures of our Christmas tree. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get great pictures of it with the camera, so I only was able to manage to get good pictures of it. They don't do the tree justice though. I plan to get pictures of the girls in front of the tree in dresses when I can get to it though.



The first picture is of the tree with all the lights off. The second picture is with the light on in the living room area of our apartment. We put it up in the dining room area since that's the only place we have room for it; we don't have a dining room table, so why not put it there? I don't have stockings up either, since I need to make them; however Zoe does have a stocking, somewhere. I do have the fabric though!

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

So PRETTY!! I will be posting some pics later today o f our tree as well. that is our FHE for the week!! I can't wait to have Gordon help us